Get your M Ticket today...the even easier way to get around Tyne and Wear by bus, Metro, Shields Ferry and Sunderland to Blaydon rail line.
How do I buy my M Ticket?
Simply download one of the following apps:
Arriva – www.arrivabus.co.uk/bus-tickets/m-ticket/m-ticket-faqs/
Go North East – www.gonortheast.co.uk/gneapp
Stagecoach – www.stagecoachbus.com/regional-help-and-contact/north-east/app
- Register as a user, if you haven’t already
- Search for the new M Ticket
- Select the ticket type and start date
- Complete your purchase and you’re good to go
How do I use my M Ticket?
- Once purchased, download the ticket to your registered device
- When you are travelling you will be required to show proof of purchase to the bus driver or ticket inspector, when requested
- On some modes of transport, you will show your M Ticket on others it will need to be scanned
- It won’t take you long to get the hang of it
Which Network One Travel Tickets can I buy as an M Ticket?
You can purchase the following tickets from the Arriva or Stagecoach app:
You can purchase the following tickets from the Go North East app:
For full terms and conditions of the M Ticket click here.