Get your NEW M Ticket today...the even easier way to get around Tyne and Wear by bus, Metro, Shields Ferry and Sunderland to Blaydon rail line.
How do I buy my M Ticket?
Simply download one of the following apps:
Arriva – www.arrivabus.co.uk/bus-tickets/m-ticket/m-ticket-faqs/
Go North East – www.gonortheast.co.uk/gneapp
Stagecoach – www.stagecoachbus.com/regional-help-and-contact/north-east/app
• Register as a user, if you haven’t already.
• Search for the new M Ticket.
• Select the ticket type and start date.
• Complete your purchase and you’re good to go.
How do I use my M Ticket?
• Once purchased, download the ticket to your registered device.
• When you are travelling you will be required to show proof of purchase to the bus driver or ticket inspector, when requested.
• On some modes of transport, you will show your M Ticket on others it will need to be scanned.
• It won’t take you long to get the hang of it.
Which Network One Travel Tickets can I buy as an M Ticket?
You can purchase the following tickets:
• Day Rover
• Explorer North East
• 7 Day Anytime Travel Ticket
For full terms and conditions of the M Ticket click here.